<body>

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

A WORD ABOUT THE PRICE...

Many contractors today try to stay competitive by giving a "lowball" qoute, in order to make a profit, they will take shortcuts such as low quality materials,cutting corners on the project, and trying to cut their labour cost by rushing the job. I have taken the time to know what my cost,overhead, and profit needs to be. A low bid job that ends up bad isn't worth any price you happened to pay, is it?
My price is truly competetive. That is to say, my markup includes cost,overhead, and profit. In exchange for that you the customer gets a quality job.

You simply cannot do a quality job, with quality matierials and not charge a fair price. There are reasons why a contractors get a bad reputation in general. They underbid jobs, do bad work, and customers spread the word. They show up late on the job, often don't start the job when scheaduled, and dont finish on time.

In recap: A contractor has to make a profit to stay in business, we are just like any other service out there. We are craftsman, just like any other trade.


A "Low Price" is a RED FLAG.
Poor quality work isn't WORTH OF DIME.
I am not a "lowball" contractor but I am FAIRLY PRICE, and I do GOOD AND QUALITY WORK.
(see testimonial)
What I offer is quality work done in a timely manner...value for YOUR MONEY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home